Also known as God’s own country, Kerala is well known for its beauty and charm. When it comes to touring through South India, Kerala is one place that you cannot afford to give a miss. It is particularly well known for its backwaters, which renders a different kind of elegance to the countryside.
Well if you are thinking about exploring the beauty of Kerala then you can always opt for the Amazing Kerala Tour Packages. When you do opt for these packages, do make sure that all your places of interest are covered in them, because Kerala is a place that calls to be explored and cherished. Here are some of the destinations in Kerala, that you ought to visit during your Kerala tour:
- A visit to Kerala is incomplete if you do not visit its backwaters and the best place to enjoy the beauty of the backwaters in Alleppey. When you visit Alleppey a stay on houseboats in the water is a must. A stay in the houseboats will definitely allow you to take part in all the fun activities that you can try out in Kerala. Apart from the backwaters, there are other attractions in Alleppey like the Arthunkal Church, Sri Krishna Temple, the Krishnapuram Palace and many more.
- Munnar is another must visit the place during your Kerala tour. It is a hill station which is known for the various organic farms of green tea that cover the hill slopes. One of the star attractions of Munnar is its waterfalls. If you are interested in mild trekking and hiking, then Munnar offers various routes and trails that you can try out. If you want to make the most of Munnar then you can book your stay in one of the many beautiful bungalows or cottages that are available here. Munnar is an ideal destination for honeymoon couples.
- If you are looking for greenery, plantation and a quiet atmosphere to peacefully enjoy your holidays, then there is no better place in Kerala than Wayanad. It is quite well known for the indigenous population here and their heritage which paints a different picture of the state altogether. Wayanad is also rich in wildlife which you can explore at the Wayanad Wildlife Sanctuary here.
- Want to explore Kerala life in the natural setting? Then Kumarakom is the perfect place for you. You can explore the village life of Kerala amidst nature and enjoy boat trips. It is also quite well known for bird watching and hence you can try that out too when here.
- When you Book Kerala Holiday Packages at Best Rates there is one place that every tour package will cover and that is Kochi. It is the most frequent tourist destination in Kerala. Being very well connected it is often treated as the starting point of the Kerala tour. Kochi boasts of a lovely heritage which you can explore when walking down its beautiful streets.
So now that you know which are the places that you should visit during your Kerala tour, please do start planning your trip today!