Today, studies and reports that state that weed is not that problematic as we thought before. Even though weed can be beneficial to health, it is vital to learn how to pass a drug test, because THC stays in your system the longest when compared with other drugs.
We can differentiate numerous reasons why people would like to cleanse their systems from weed. The most common choice is due to the pre-employment process, which is common in the USA.
Workplace drug tests in most cases involve a urine drug test for THC metabolites. THC features byproducts that will stay within your urine and other parts of your body. As soon as you decide to consume weed, THC (tetrahydrocannabinol) levels in your bloodstream will increase.
You should check this YouTube videoto see how to pass a drug test in short notice.
As soon as your body decides to cleanse the THC from the bloodstream, the number of metabolites such as THC-COOH will be left behind. Have in mind that this byproduct is the reason for marijuana’s psychoactive effects, which means that it is the reason why you feel high after consumption.
Therefore, THC-COOH will remain in your body’s fat tissue for a period that depends on numerous factors such as:
- The frequency of use and the amount of THC that you feature in your system
- It depends on the type of test that you have to take
How to Determine the Amount of THC in Your Body?
We have mentioned above plenty of factors that will help you determine the number of THC metabolites inside your system after the consumption. We will analyze each element so that you can find out how long you have to wait to cleanse yourself thoroughly.
- The Frequency Of Use – If you want to determine the amount of THC inside your system, you should consider the frequency of consumption. The level of THC inside your order will be different if you smoke once a week, once a month or every single day. Therefore, you should find a way to determine the frequency of your consumption, and whether you smoke one or two joints on a monthly basis, or daily basis. The logical assumption is that the more you consume, you will need more time for detox and more THC metabolites will be in your fatty tissue and other parts of your body.
- Body Fat – Similarly, as we have mentioned above, weed metabolites will remain in fat cells, and apart from the frequency of usage, it is vital to check the amount of body fat you have. The more body fat you have, the more metabolites will be stored inside, which means that you have to conduct a combination of diet and exercise that will help you reduce the amount so that you can pass a drug
- Overall Health – The healthier you are, in all aspects of your life, the better and faster your body will be able to fight with toxins and other compounds inside your body since weed metabolites will remain in your body fat if you have no fat, that way you will reduce the amount of time that you have to cleanse yourself. Of course, everything depends on the individual, since the metabolic rate is different as well as daily habits. Even though workout will be able to push it out of your bloodstream faster, it does not mean that you should avoid other healthy habits too. The idea is to maintain a healthy lifestyle,and that will help you increase the time for cleansing your body thoroughly.
- The Type of Weed – You should also understand that different weeds have different levels of THC, which means that it is different when you consume every single day a potent marijuana flower or another type that features fewer metabolites and cannabinoids.
How Long Does THC Stay in My Body?
The first thing that you should have in mind is that psychoactive cannabinoids will stay within your system for a few days after usage in case that you do not consume it frequently. On the other hand, if you drink it every single day, you can expect that it will remain inside much longer.
It is important to note that half-life of metabolites is seven days, which means that the amount of the THC will decrease by 50%. If you know this particular fact, you should learn that people can clean metabolites from urine between three and four weeks, but everything depends on the amount consumed, body weight and frequency of usage.
Since weed features compounds that are fat soluble, they will remain in your fatty tissue. After a while, your fat cells will release metabolites into your bloodstream and urine, and that is the main reason why different techniques and cleansing methods are ineffective because THC cells will continually release cannabis byproducts into your system.
Check this link: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tetrahydrocannabinol to learn more on tetrahydrocannabinol.
How Do I Pass a Drug Test?
The best way to pass a drug test is to avoid consumption; however, if that is not the case and you are too late, some ways will help you mask the amount of THC in your system. Since random drug tests will be delivered with short notice, it means that you will not have enough time to prepare yourself.
We recommend you to detoxify yourself naturally without using supplementations. If you are in shape person with good health, you will be able to get rid of byproducts in four to six weeks with plenty of exercises, water, and a healthy diet.
The idea is to increase the rate of your metabolism and to lower the amount of water within your system so that you can reduce byproducts and other toxins that you feature in your organism. People with low body mass index will be able to do it in a faster rate when compared with obese people.